Eclipses and Oppositions To Come, Predictions for Week of April 23 to 30, 2013
There has been an amazing series of events over the past few weeks, which have been coincided by some equally amazing astrological configurations.
- North Korea provocations, whether the nation poses any real threat to the US at all, peaking late March and early April
- Monsanto Protection Act, freeing the corporation from legal action as a result of their GMO products, signed into law by President Obama on March 26
- Dramatic plunges in the price of gold as a result of massive naked short selling by the large banks, the weekend of April 12
- Boston Marathon bombings, and the media frenzy of the pursuit and capture of the alleged bomber, the week of April 15 through 19
- Stock Act rollback, which lifts restrictions on insider trading on Washington officials, signed by President Obama on April 15
Astrologically, we had:
- Mars conjunct Uranus, squaring Pluto, March 26
- Pluto stationary retrograde, April 12 (in square to Uranus)
- The conjunction of Sun and Mars on April 17
- The Sun-Mars conjunction in tenth harmonic aspect (tridecile) to Pluto on April 19
Events listed above can be seen as extreme uses of force, or even mis-uses of force, which is the modus operandi of Pluto, which was described in this previous SWN article. The match-ups between the events and the astrology is very direct.
The actual bombing in Boston on April 15 occurred about midpoint between the Pluto station and the Sun-Mars conjunction. It is quite clear the influences tend to blend in with each other chronologically.
There is a larger pattern to this all, which I will attempt to describe to you here; and it has yet to be fully concluded in time, but should be before the end of May 2013.
- What we have upcoming is the eclipses on April 25 (lunar), May 9 (solar), and May 24 (lunar). Normally eclipse come only in pairs and not triplets, so already this is kind of rare.
- The compounding factor is that the planet Saturn will be closely configuring in with the eclipses above, especially the first two; and the presence of Saturn will probably have the effect of greatly intensifying the impact of this whole series of astrological configurations.
- On Sunday, April 28, the Sun will be in exact opposition to Saturn, and Venus will be exactly conjunct the South Node (Ketu).
- Then on May 1 the planet Mars will be exactly opposing Saturn.
I want to give you a little picture of the upcoming Sun-Mars oppositions to Saturn. When any planet comes into opposition to the Sun, they are on opposite sides of the zodiac wheel, but the Earth (and us on it) is smack dab in the middle of them. So we will have the Sun and Mars, in exaltation and rulership in Aries respectively on one side, and Saturn exalted in Libra on the other; with us sitting in the middle of them.
The exalted nature of the planets in the eclipse/oppositions above will help the situation, but having two planets in the sign of Aries is going to nevertheless going to take us for a wild ride. Saturn will then actually conjunct the North Node on September 17, 2013.
There is just a whole lot of energy potentially swirling around this configuration over this period, and as events have already foretold, this is a very pivotal time in world history. All of the dates I have listed here may be peak periods in the energy, which will coincide on or near key developments in world affairs.
Without diving too deep into the politics of the issue, it is on the order of another 911 scenario with the using of catastrophic, fear-catalyzing, and politically charged events to rapidly implement an agenda of greater control, repression, and the use of extremes of force. Whether you believe that the event actually occurred as it is alleged to be, by “rogue Moslem terrorists”, or if you think it was completely stage-managed or allowed to proceed unimpeded; we all have to agree that there will be significant consequences.
Developments in history tend to build on the events of the past, these past weeks events will have definite weight on the formation of policies, established paradigms of discussion, and how society will perceive events hereafter. Whether this whole scenario is by accident, design, or a combination of both; I have no doubt that its spectre will be raised again and again.
With the last parts of this whole configuration still to play out yet, my thinking is that the energetic peaks to come in the near future will have their molding effects on the collective psyche. There may or may not be accompanying events to come, such as further “terrorist” events, but that there will remain a state of plastic maleability before the situation becomes “set in”. Therefore there is opportunity to make th most of this time by being in the most balanced state of mind through it all, not falling prey to paranoia, but seeking to always find the truth of matters.
Tuesday, April 23
Conversation will be animated with a sense of possibilities and grand realizations; creativity and spirituality will be boosted. (Mercury sextile Jupiter)
Wednesday, April 24
Powerful feelings may characterize the day, maybe cementing deep connections between people. Compassion and enlightened action are favored, with egos not getting in the way of progress as much. Be careful of the tendency to just sit in rapture and let opportunities elude you. (Venus trine Pluto, Sun sextile Neptune)
Thursday, April 25, Lunar Eclipse
The Earth comes directly between the Moon and the Sun, and its shadow passes over the Moon, a significant event coinciding many times with significant times. Today may have strange, disorienting, or chaotic tones to it; the normal flow of events may be interfered with. Relationships may suffer missteps in the expression of love. (Venus square Juno)
Friday, April 26
Information may suffer in transmission, translation, or interpretation. Inspired action is favored, but the tendency to “do nothing” will be present. (Mars sextile Neptune, Mercury semisquare Neptune)
Saturday, April 27
No peaking influences
Sunday, April 28
Delays and setbacks may cause some to give up or try to lash out at life. Others however will come to appreciate learning about the flaws of their plans that have come to light by these seeming misfortunes, because now they can take appropriate corrective actions. Intense and profound relationship and love connections are highlighted, new developments may arise, joining together or separating. It’s been a very intense few weeks for the world, today may bring an emotional peak as well. (Sun opposite Saturn, Venus conjunct South Node, quintile Neptune, Mercury quintile Juno)
Mon-Tues, April 29 & 30
No peaking influences