It is important to understand what is going on in the sky above us right now in order to get a real perspective on what’s happening in our governmental affairs: i.e. Plamegate. There is so much media and political spin coming out right now, it is easy to get side-tracked.
As I have always said:
Whenever Neptune is involved, be wary of appearances.
I want to make clear a couple facts:
- Neptune went stationary retrograde last week (Oct 26, 2005), just as the Libby/Rove/Cheney/Fitgerald/Plamegate situation when white-hot in Washington and the media.
- Neptune is the planet of delusion and deception, and therefore what seems so very important to people is really more of a subjective (biased) concern, and not that significant in objective reality.
- The crime of exposing a US government covert operative is insignificant compared to the possible un-addressed crime of Condolezza Rice, Vice President Cheney, Secretary of State Colin Powell, and President George Bush before congress
- Fabricating evidence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq
- Leading this nation to war spending untold billions of unearned dollars, and
- Directly being the cause of the deaths of 2,000 US servicemen (but more actually 6-10,000); and over 100,000 Iraqi men, women, and children
- The entire Plamegate affair could be an opportunity to distract the public with a soap-opera drama; while a very great crime against the world is being perpetuated. Whenever Neptune is very active in the sky the public is general much more vulnerable to deception.
I don’t need to be a Bush opponent (or supporter) in this situation, the facts are the facts. No weapons of mass destruction have been found; and therefore the US invasion of Iraq in 2003 was entirely unjustified and could be considered to be a war-crime of the highest order. I could get into the sordid speculation on oil profits and a perpetual war policy instigated by principals in the Bush Administration and Pentagon, but those things bog down this report from the main point:
Plamegate is much ado about nothing, and the public consciousness is easily lead; especially when the planet Neptune is powerful in the sky.
It is easy to manipulate those with a gross excess of self-righteous indignation (the liberal left or conservative right) and to channel their frustrations that may be not clearly focused to an apparently real, but diversionary, issue for concern. Masters of intrigue and deception, the so-called neo-con government manage to keep their agenda moving by throwing a bone to the public.
Another way to look at this situation from the standpoint of Neptune’s action is that the Bush Administration sacrificed Libby, or Libby somehow agreed to take the hit to let the agenda of the neo-cons continue.
Either way you look at it there are some quasi-religious rationalizations going on here: the Bush Administration chose a sacrificial victim, or Libby himself came forward. Maybe Libby would be pardoned by Bush or whoever follows him.
It remains to be seen how and if Karl Rove and Vice President Cheney will become pulled into the situation. I personally believe that nothing much will come to them.
November 3, 2005
November 3, 2005